快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Conectiv + xponent

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is their a way I can connect both the conectiv and xponent to cue/vdj? I want to use tc vinyls. If so what how would I go about setting up the prefrences?

发表时间 Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 4:36 am
Can anybody help me on this subject?

发表时间 Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 6:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
M-Audio drivers used to prevent you using both, I remember reading they had issued an update to (or are going to?) fix this.

If thats the case then I think you can use the Connectiv as the sound card, and the Xponent as a MIDI controller if you wanted.

发表时间 Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 8:40 pm
Hey guys,
I found this video and have been trying to recreate it. I did get it to work with my denon 3700's and Xponent once. We were drunk and messing around. I just can't remember what I did. Philly is getting snowed in this weekend so alll my gigs canceled. Since I have the time now I'll grab a 12 pack and try it again. I'll let you know what I come up with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43sPO5gLQRI

发表时间 Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 11:18 am
I'v see that video, and I was on m-audio's forum, there are a few people who have done it. But I really prefer to use VDJ rather then torq.

发表时间 Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 7:37 pm

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 4:14 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I did it before. Just set the audio card to Connectiv box. Its been like a year, but I def did it and it worked.

thanks,
David

发表时间 Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 9:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)