快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: RMX HERCULES is not reconize

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hello there here is my problem..... i have the rmx controller and it has work for the last 3-5 time i have use it. but yesterday night i plug it in and it was not reconize it blinked how it usully does when it is connect 4-5 blinks, however once i open vdj nothin happen it does not appear in the soundcard option in the sound set up panel all i get is asio or my primary sound card which of course is my pc i never had an issue with that. also if it helps b4 i was using vdj pro 6 i think and then i i got the numark version which of course is CUE the lates version out there any possible fixes??

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 11:10 am
make sure you are using the same USB port for your RMX everytime.

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 11:13 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 11:17 am
i try but it still does not work. perhaps i did not explain well... itr use to work perfectly when i had vdj not CUE (WHICH I GUESS SHOULD NOT MATTER) AND IT ALSO WORKED WITH the limited edition you get when you buy the rmx controller but somehow when i deleted vdj pro and install cue it was not able to see it as a sound card. also when i open with cue on the sound card option it shows the out put as my pc speakers or the option as RMX COTROLLER (speakers) but even when i put that as my choice still now midi action and i have installed the latest drivers and still nothing. do you guys think it has to do with having the CUE version of VDJ???

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 8:47 pm
DJ Phatso wrote :
Reinstall using the latest driver (4.HDJS.2009):

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=215&cid=1

Once you're done, you can make sure the console is installed correctly as described in this document:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00350.pdf

try but it still does not work. perhaps i did not explain well... itr use to work perfectly when i had vdj not CUE (WHICH I GUESS SHOULD NOT MATTER) AND IT ALSO WORKED WITH the limited edition you get when you buy the rmx controller but somehow when i deleted vdj pro and install cue it was not able to see it as a sound card. also when i open with cue on the sound card option it shows the out put as my pc speakers or the option as RMX COTROLLER (speakers) but even when i put that as my choice still now midi action and i have installed the latest drivers and still nothing. do you guys think it has to do with having the CUE version of VDJ???

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 8:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)