快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BCD3000 no headphones output.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Funky-TPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Everything works great but I have this huge problem, I’m not getting any sound out of the headphones port, I did install all the soundcard drivers for windows 7 and I’m using VDJ 6.0.5. Do I need any special mapping for it, did I miss any setup configurations? If you experience any problems like this let me know please asap, I don’t have to much time before I can return the unit.

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 7:56 am
The sound / channel capability of your Soundcard has nothing to do with VDJ. All you need is a ASIO driver that supports all the channels including the headphone channel.

That's it. If you're able to select it should be possible to select it in the soundcard settings.

Greets, Heiko

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 8:03 am
Thanks for the quick reply. When I said soundcard i ment the soundcard built in the BCD3000 not the one from the laptop. I did install the latest asio driver for the unit and I get a little control panel with no major options to setup. One is basic and the other is advanced and when I switch to advanced the issue with double click button starts. In VDJ I don't see any other options to assign the headphone output.

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 8:25 am
Normaly you just select '2 Channel Mixer' and 'ASIO' from your VDJ soundconfiguration. There you can switch the channels if they where assigned wrong.

That's it.

Greets, Heiko

P.S. Maybe you take a look in the german forum ;-)) - https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/6/German_Forum.html

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 8:30 am
If i only knew german :)
I'll take some screen shots and post them here, I'm sure that's my setup already.
Thanks for your help so far.

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 9:05 am
Sorry - my fault. Now i realise it's the Canadian one ;-)) First i thought it was Switzerland. Sorry for that ;-)

Greets, Heiko

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 9:10 am
Same Issue ive switch the outputs on ASIO 4 All. Still cant get it to work

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 12:37 pm
Still no luck. Anyone help me :)

发表时间 Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 1:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)