快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Rookie... need external harddrive help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I searched for a sticky or anything for a how to on how to use virtual dj (cue le in my case... Im brand new to all this) with an external harddrive. I have my first gig this weekend and normally use a desktop with all of my music when i'm just messing around , but am going to use a laptop this weekend. I have an external harddrive with all of my music and need to know how to access this on my laptop in order to play music. I have already installed cue, but cannot figure out how to get to the music. I can see the harddrive in the drop down list, but can't find any music. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Sun 31 Jan 10 @ 8:51 pm
I use multiple external hard drives and there is no issue with locating my music. You may need to the "Check, Fix, Clean" method in VDJ's configuration menu.

DJ RuDe

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 3:35 pm
Thanks DJ Rude! I think I just watched one of your youtube videos. I will give this a shot

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 5:28 pm
So I just gave it another shot... and still cant figure this out. I am using a Mybook 500 gig with the limited edition Cue (which I just upgraded to the full version trial) and still cannot find my music. I look in the left side, see "Mybook" under "my computer" and when I click on it all that drops down is "WD Smartware" and under that is only a few folder with names like "4IO62d7FG26". Am I just an idiot or what the heck is going on?

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 6:08 pm
1. Buy a VDJ Pro lisence
2. Register it on virtualdj.com
3. Add the hd to search database with rightclick on the hd on the left side in the VDJ browser.

There you go!

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 9:20 pm
Is that what it is going to take? because that is the goal in the future, but since I am just starting off I have no money and negative income lol. Thanks for the help

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 11:25 am
Lespaul82391 wrote :
Is that what it is going to take?

The Pro version doesnt recognize hard drives any better then the cue le version..

having said that,
If you register your CUE le on this site you DO get increased tech support! & a deal on the pro version (if you ever do upgrade)

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 12:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)