快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VirtualDJ Trial (Mac) and DJ Console MP3 E2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just purchased and received the DJ Console and installed the VDJ that came with the device. Im looking into considering to purchase the pro version for the Mac Snow Leopard. I downloaded the trial version but I am unsuccessful in running it with the controller. Does the trial restrict me in trying it out? Am I doing something wrong? It works with the VDJ that came with the device, but nothing on the Pro Trial 6.0.6 for mac.

Another question, If I purchase the 6.0.6 version of pro, will I be able to continue to update with new patches? How far will I go before I have to pay to keep updating 7.0? THank you in advance

Im concern with these questions because Ill be deploying in the next month and won't have or will have little internet connection out there in Afghan. I appreciate anyones help and if I missed a topic already covering this, please post me a link because I am not successful in finding more info.

DJ Half

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 4:27 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
If you go in the Configuration menu , under MAPPER, does the MP3 e2 appear in the list of available controller ?

It normally should since the Trial version allow the use of controller. if it doesn't , then I can only see a possible conflict between the two installed versions.

As far as purchasing the PRO version ( which it seems you've already done), all updates and upgrades to newer versions will be available to you.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 7:04 am
DJ Phatso,

Thanks for the response. I downloaded and installed the demo version from this site. It wasn't in the Mapper. Then I realized that i was unable to do the trial version from the vdj that came with the console, because I already signed for the trial version from this site. Basically, I went about it wrong. lol.

I ended up taking a chance and bought the pro. Cost so much for so little Megabytes. lol.

As for my other question, ill ask in the General Topics. Thanks again.

DJ Half

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 6:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)