快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: W7 - 64bit - Is VDJ compatible?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I currently run VDJ and have no issues on my Dell Precision M4300 w/ W7 64bit.

However, Ive added the new Pioneer DJM5000 to my system. This board has a built in soundcard, which would allow me to drop my external, except for the fact that the DJM5000 isnt compatible w/ 64bit.

So...Im considering dropping back down to a 32bit OS, W7, so I can use the built in soundcard.

Obviously, the pros and cons of 64bit OS's vary. You get the best performance out of your 64bit OS if and when the programs you're running are optimized for 64bit.

So...is VDJ optimized to run with a 64bit OS? If it's not, then I may as well drop back down to 32bit. If it is, well, maybe Ill hang out and wait for Pioneer to catch up to 2010.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 2:03 pm
VDJ is 32 bit software..

not sure about the whole "optimized" thing..
as far as I know, the most they could do is rewrite and recompile it as 64 bit (cant see that happening anytime soon LOL)

any issues with 64 bit drivers & video cards? a lot of that is probably out of Atomix's hands..

Right now, I don't see any advantage with using the 64 bit OS.. (besides the pain of changing OS, and drivers..)

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 3:04 pm
sas2005PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Virtual DJ, Vista 32, and Audio 8 DJ have worked well for me mixing videos on my old PC. However, I am having a problem with my new Windows 7 64 bit PC.

Virtual DJ automix freezes and buzzes for one second on outgoing video transition only.

The same problem occures with both Hercules DeeJay Trim and Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ soundcards. Since the problem does not exist using the internal soundcard, the external soundcards must have something to do with the issue. I would really like to have the automix function work properly on videos so any ideas are welcome.

VDJ6.0.5, W 7 Home Premium 64 bit, Intel C2D T6600 2.20GHz, Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset, NVIDIA GeForce GT230M GPU, and 4GB DDR3

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 7:35 am
superjPRO InfinityMember since 2005
sas2005 wrote :
Virtual DJ, Vista 32, and Audio 8 DJ have worked well for me mixing videos on my old PC. However, I am having a problem with my new Windows 7 64 bit PC.

Virtual DJ automix freezes and buzzes for one second on outgoing video transition only.

The same problem occures with both Hercules DeeJay Trim and Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ soundcards. Since the problem does not exist using the internal soundcard, the external soundcards must have something to do with the issue. I would really like to have the automix function work properly on videos so any ideas are welcome.

VDJ6.0.5, W 7 Home Premium 64 bit, Intel C2D T6600 2.20GHz, Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset, NVIDIA GeForce GT230M GPU, and 4GB DDR3

i have same problem......driving me nutzzz!

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 3:36 pm
sas2005PRO InfinityMember since 2005
My problem is solved. I installed the registry tool from VDJ downloads and clicked on the nvidafreezebug.

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 7:47 pm
registry tool fixed the auto mix issues, but i am still getting some random video freezing.........looking for any ideas

发表时间 Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 3:26 pm
I downloaded the registry tool also. It did not work for me. I get random video freezing whether I'm live or automixing. I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M graphics card (featuring 1GB DDR3 of video memory) on a Windows 7 64-bit system. This issue seems widespread... please fix!

发表时间 Fri 22 Jan 10 @ 6:26 pm
i am having the same issue (random video freeze) with 2 different windows 7 64bit computers. ( asus 2.66 dual core, 6g ram ddr2, 260 nivideo) & (hp i7 quad core, 6g ram ddr3, nivideo 230). both have completly optimized and still have the issue. what is causing this. windows 7 seems pretty good with vrdj otherwise.

发表时间 Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 3:14 am
superj wrote :
i am having the same issue (random video freeze) with 2 different windows 7 64bit computers. ( asus 2.66 dual core, 6g ram ddr2, 260 nivideo) & (hp i7 quad core, 6g ram ddr3, nivideo 230). both have completly optimized and still have the issue. what is causing this. windows 7 seems pretty good with vrdj otherwise.

......any ideas. this is killing me

发表时间 Sun 31 Jan 10 @ 2:23 am
look at the video freeze topic in general discussion. there are several of us having this same problem and I use an asus too. some peple have worked out the kinks byt unfortunately I still have the same issue. There might just be a fix on there soon

发表时间 Sun 31 Jan 10 @ 5:26 pm
I have this horrible Buzzz Sound in automix, it is like useless the automix function with this problemm and I have the same Video freeze random

(and Since I jump from my 6.02 to 6.05 I have problems to with my avi files more. virtual starts palyn them with white window for like 3 seconds and tthe videos avi load wery weird sometimes and freezes ) and the Clipbank does not display any more the clipbanks)

I have Gateway
core duo p8400 2.26 ghz
4 ram
Vista 64 bit
Nvidia gf 9800M GTS
I was playing better with my other system!!! ati HD 2600 Vista 32 core duo 1.8 ghz 4 ram Virtual 6.02 !!

I am gettin confused Help or it is not only me??

发表时间 Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 12:13 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
so just to sound noob, VDJ on W7 64bit? Yes or No? upgrading in the next couple of days and need to know if im gonna be ok. setup will be W7 ultimata 64bit. sempron 3200+ 1.8ghz processor and 1 gig ram.

so yey or ney

发表时间 Wed 24 Feb 10 @ 5:48 am
It depends on whether the hardware you will be using (E.g: MIDI controllers, sound cards, etc.) is compatible or not (Please check the manufacturer's websites first.)

I use Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with no issues.

发表时间 Wed 24 Feb 10 @ 12:49 pm
Can someone tell me how to download the "Registry Tools" mention above .To see if my problem of automix buzzzz can be fixed .I m afraid to buy a new laptop . Ok ,Can you tell us your system and set up please , because youre sayn that you dont have any problem.

发表时间 Sun 28 Feb 10 @ 4:16 pm

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 12:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)