快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Question --- Switching songs?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

I'm just trying to figure out a way for Virtual DJ to automatically switch between songs after using the BackSpin effect. Is there some sort of check box or something for it to automatically switch to the other song? It seems as if i'm not fast enough to click play before the BackSpin is done.

Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 12:30 pm
Couldn't you just start the other track before you crossfade over to it? Or maybe you're not using the crossfader? I don't think that the backspin effect has an option to start the other track automatically.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 4:51 pm
Use fader start if you have it to start the other song when you move the crossfader.

发表时间 Sat 30 Jan 10 @ 5:10 pm
this is what i do when I'm on my friends setup. if the blue deck is playing then press the tab button, which ques up the red deck, then take your mouse and click backspin on on the blue deck then press spacebar which will start the red deck playing. and I believe that will take care of what you are asking about.

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 8:54 pm
i think what he wants to know is once you press backspin, the next song will automatically start.. like a macro.

i've never dealt with macro's in VDJ so i have no clue.. maybe somebody else could help you with that.

发表时间 Fri 05 Mar 10 @ 11:17 am
try using your cross fader first make sure both decks are the same bpm.. then use backspend

发表时间 Fri 05 Mar 10 @ 2:16 pm
this is what i do when I'm on my friends setup. if the blue deck is playing then press the tab button, which ques up the red deck, then take your mouse and click backspin on on the blue deck then press spacebar which will start the red deck playing. and I believe that will take care of what you are asking about.

this is ur best solution do what he said i have been doing this for a while and it works great also using the page up and down will help u control the crossfader as u back spin then hit space bar to cue next song

发表时间 Thu 18 Mar 10 @ 9:12 am
hi I just want to know how I can change my music to another song. First I have a song and then I want another song can you help me how.

发表时间 Sat 17 Mar 12 @ 6:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)