快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Waveform Lag/Jitter

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Does anyone else experience any type of lag/jitter as the waveform scrolls across the screen?

Its almost like the refresh rate needs to be higher in order to make it run smoothly across the screen.

Im currently running:

Windows XP SP3
AMD Phenom Quad Core
2 Gigs RAM
Numark Cue 6.0.3
Radeon X1300 512M Video Card.

Would installing a better Video card help? My current card is 512M, although its like 3 years old.

it doesnt affect the Audio or Video, and it isnt a big problem. I would just like for the waveform to scroll smoothly across the screen.

Thanks for any suggestions!

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 9:07 am
rdhrknsPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Did experience something like you mention here also, especially if your mouse is over the scratch pannel.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 9:21 am
Does the issue stop by activating the Overclock in the Performance tab ?

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 10:39 am
djselect wrote :
Does anyone else experience any type of lag/jitter as the waveform scrolls across the screen?

Yes.. I think many..

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 10:43 am
No, it didnt make any difference.

But it looks like the "overclock" selection is for the sound card.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 10:53 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I believe this has been mentioned before on the forum. Would be nice to have the issue resolved.

发表时间 Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 2:22 pm
rdhrknsPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Setting "overclock" didnt make any difference in my case either.

I also notice that CUE toggling adds to the issue.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 8:50 am
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
... raises his hand as if to say, 'Happens here as well.'

发表时间 Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 9:05 am
Here, too. Never really bothers me much because I don't mix visually. For those who do, I'm sure it must be fustrating.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 9:08 am
discjockeydoc wrote :
Here, too. Never really bothers me much because I don't mix visually. For those who do, I'm sure it must be fustrating.

its not "terribly" just a little irritating..
for me its when I'm setting up the CBG, I have to compensate for the jitter/lag when I'm checking if the CBG is dead on or not for my mixpoint..

发表时间 Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 4:41 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I am not a visual mixer but it is scary to look at the screen and see the waves just jumping... even though I know that it's really nothing (well at least I think it's nothing).

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 10:45 am
AviryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have the same problem on my macbook
but if i use xp via bootcamp i don't have this problem. just in the mac (using leopard snow, and there is no overclock in the mac).

macbbok is 2.4 Ghz, 4 GB RAM DDR3, Nvidia 9400 and 7200RPM 500GB HD.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 2:49 am
I've recently noticed in an extensive testing session, that the lag is prominent when you use automix and the next song is loading. After the track loads completely, however, the waveform seems to smooth out somewhat. I just thought this might be useful for some of you ;)

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 9:16 pm
UPDATE:

I installed a Nvida Geforce 250 in my rig. Jittering improved. Not completely smooth, but much better.

发表时间 Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 12:20 pm
Ive been djin for a long time now with the kam digi mini and a mac

ive just backed up all my music mostly bought from itunes beatport etc,

and reinstalled virtual dj..

And when im playing some of the songs its starting to jump 1/2 seconds foward and jitter and sometimes will just completey stop

I look like a complete nob because im playing of a pretty loud soundsystem and when it does that they all look me and call me shit !

Will probably loose my residency if this continues, please help extremley fustrating !

发表时间 Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 7:43 pm

发表时间 Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 12:50 pm
Try to use skin with the same size of your screen resolution if no one is the same size just don't toggle the maximize button. i got the same problem when i used diff resolution and maximize the skin size.

发表时间 Sat 30 Nov 13 @ 11:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)