快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Plz Help with Headphone setup

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

WordeeeHome userMember since 2009
Hi all:

I've read alot of posts on this issue but still cant seem to get this goin properly. As most others posting here i'd like to monitor one deck while the other is playing through main speakers. I bought a Y splitter today but maybe i got the wrong Y. Its a 1/4" headphone jack which splits into 2 RCA jacks. Should i have got a Y jack that goes from 1/4 headphone/stereo jack to 2 other stereo jacks?
In my control panel, i've got RMX set as main sound card. I'm not using PC sound card at all. I have RCA jacks which go from Output 3 and 4 to a receiver which i have my main speakers hooked to.
Im wondering how to get my headphones to monitor 1 deck on left ear and one deck on right ear. I must be missing a setting somewhere or im way off base.

Plz excuse my Noobness here but anyhelp or quick diagram on how it should be along with setting would be great!

Thx all for any insight to my issue!

Wordeee

发表时间 Sat 16 Jan 10 @ 8:22 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok

The problem here is that on your RMX the headphone side of the sound card is tied to outputs 3 and 4. Your main output signal should be comming from outputs 1 and 2 so these are the connections you should have your reciever plugged into. Then plug your headphones into iether of the headphone output jacks (there are 2). You do not need the y splitter at all.

You need to check under Config/Sound setup and make shure that you have set the options on the RMX sound card to provide the main out to 1 and 2 and the headphones to 3 and 4.

Like this

Input : None

Output(s): Headphone > Master Chan1/2 / headphone Chan3/4

Soundcard: DJ Console Rmx

Should work fine after that.

Daz

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 10 @ 5:15 am
WordeeeHome userMember since 2009
Hey Daz,

Thanks for your reply. Im gonna try what you said here and see if i can get the monitoring going! I did see those settings in the Taskbar menu for which channels were which and switched them up. I havent gone back to just the headphone jack since though, im still using the splitter. Im gonna try this tonight!

Thanks again

Wordeee

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 10 @ 11:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)