快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: vdj 6+ kdj500 jog wheel problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I Just picked up a kontrol dj KDJ500 controller and am deciding on buying Virtual Dj 6, right now im setting up my contoller on the demo version. everything seems to work flawlessly, except for the jog wheels! i can get them to jog in only 1 direction like a fader, VDJ doesnt seem to recgonize them as wheels. If this issue can be fixed than i would defintly buy the full version, because the rest of the software works incerdibally well with my controller. please help!

发表时间 Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 11:24 pm
A controller definition is ideally required to describe the capabilities of the controller and to allow it to work optimally: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/ControllerDefinitionMIDI.html

However, you may be able to get the jogwheel to work with Simple MIDI wrapper by using the following:

param_greater 50% ? jog_wheel +0.1% : jog_wheel -0.1%

发表时间 Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 12:19 pm
that definatly worked! however the jog wheel only controllers the deck that is playing. how can i define each jog to their respective deck? i tried placing 'deck 1' infront of the code but that didnt seem to make a difference

发表时间 Sat 16 Jan 10 @ 11:40 pm
You would need to add deck 1 in front of each action, e.g:

deck 1 param_greater 50% ? deck 1 jog_wheel +0.1% : deck 1 jog_wheel -0.1%

With a proper controller definition, you can tell the software that the controller has two decks, making this unnecessary.

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 10 @ 1:43 pm
this works perfectly! thank you. Just another question: i have 2 rotary encoders and would like to use them to scroll through the browser. how would i do this? your helpis very much appriciated! :)

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 11:19 am
If they are endless encoders (No min/max stopping points), then:

param_greater 50% ? browser_scroll +1 : browser_scroll -1

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 10 @ 6:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)