快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: What is the TC function??

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello. I am using a pc with xp pro and sp3. I use a hercules dj console (mk2).I`m using registered version 3.4 Of VDJ,and just downloaded a new skin..I believe it is one for VDJ 4.1..I`m having no problems soundwise,and much prefer the layout of this skin,but am puzzled by the fact,that I only have the TC function,on the left deck..Sorry to sound dumb..but what is this function?..and can I set it up for the other deck in Config? Any help will be much appreciated!! Thanks

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 5:18 am
A wild guess would suggest timecode, which will have no impact on your setup.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 8:01 am
Using a skin designed for a newer version of VirtualDJ is not recommended because the skin will utilise new features and changes that are not present in your version and as a result may not work correctly.

TC stands for timecode and is used to toggle timecode vinyl/CD control on/off, which I doubt that your DJ Console Edition supports (It's designed for use with the MK2 console only.)

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 12:21 pm
Using a skin designed for a newer version of VirtualDJ is not recommended because the skin will utilise new features and changes that are not present in your version and as a result may not work correctly.

TC stands for timecode and is used to toggle timecode vinyl/CD control on/off, which I doubt that your DJ Console Edition supports (It's designed for use with the MK2 console only.)

Thanks alot guys..that clears that up..I think!! The only question I still have ,is,I do have a Mk2 Console..so does that mean that I`m maybe only getting partial use,as the version of VDJ does not support all the features..and also is this why I`m having trouble playing all my audio files..would it have something to do with the reading of,or the compatability of the audio files format.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 6:22 pm
The MK2 comes with a limited edition of VDJ. However, you get a discount from the full (Pro) version because you own the MK2. Follow this link for more information.

Different audio file formats usually require what are referred to as CODECs (coder/decoder), if they are not natively supported by a particular program. Perhaps you can list the file formats that you are trying to work with?

发表时间 Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 6:35 pm

发表时间 Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 2:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)