快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules RMX Mapping Help Please - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

drelovePRO InfinityMember since 2010
can someone help me my beatlock no longer works. what is the script so I can remapp it thanks

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 12 @ 12:34 pm
Ok bro heres what I did (Thanks to DJDAD) I gave my Scratch button 3 functions aswell as my Jogs
1. Pitch Bend (Move the jogs to either speed up or slow down the track) No LED
2. Vinyl or Scratch Mode (you can scratch, not really but thats the desired effect, anyways) LED is solid
3. Effect Sliders 1 and 2 and the LED now will Blink

Map this to your jogs,
var_equal '$mode' 0 ? jogwheel : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? jogwheel :deck left select ? device_side 'left' ? deck left effect slider 1 : deck left effect slider 2 : deck right select ? device_side left ? deck right effect slider 1 : deck right effect slider 2 : var_equal '$mode' 0 ? jogwheel : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? jogwheel

and this to the Scratch button,
cycle '$mode' 3 & var_equal '$mode' 0 ? off & deck left vinyl_mode off & deck right vinyl_mode off : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? on & deck left vinyl_mode on & deck right vinyl_mode on : var_equal '$mode' 2 ? blink

and this to the LED_SCRATCH,
var_equal '$mode' 0 ? off : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? on : var_equal '$mode' 2 ? on blink : off

This way you retain your jog wheels other functions also.

Now heres how you go about mapping,
With it connected -

Open VirtualDJ and go to Config -> Mappers tab
Make sure the RMX is the device in the drop-down (top-left)
Click the + button in the bottom left
Press the Scratch button
Replace (copy & paste, lol) the Action in the box to the right (in the middle) with the script from above
and repeat these steps for the jogs and led

Hope this helps
Huey

not sure how to quote on this forum. Anyway i know this is some mega thread necro. however this is perfect for what id like to get started with. however it does not seem to work for me. was this written for something other then vdj7 pro ? or is there something that would stop it from working. when i use these mappings my scratch button light turns off and doesnt do anything at all. i would love to be able to use a 3 way scratch button mode. also. is it possible to map other buttons to be used while the scratch button is on and off and or blinking. like if its off my buttons 1-6 are mapped one way. when its on my buttons 1-6 are mapped to something else and while the scratch button is blinking buttons 1-6 are mapped to something else. effectively giving you 18 different buttons. if that makes since.

Please for the love of music. do not link me to the scripting wiki or the verb wiki. i have looked those over and i would have an easier time bash scripting as it appears to be less confusing.. thanks for any advice you can provide

edit:

actually i did get it to work. however id still like to know if i can do the thing with the buttons for each of the modes scratch on off and blink.

and big thanks to the poster and djdad that he got it from.

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 7:25 pm
KoiraaHome userMember since 2012
hello fellow DJ's !

i have spent hours and days trying to get a grip of vdj scripting... this post has gotten me pretty close to what im looking for and here is what im looking for...

so the scratch button has 3 different functions...

when the third function (effect sliders) is on i want it so that when i but effect active from one of the 6 djbuttons at deck 1 i can control sliders and filter from deck 1 EQ knobs (high/med/low) and after i press scratch again and come back to vinyl_mode if the knobs are left in wrong position it wont effect the EQ of the music playing

or

same but when effect is active at deck 1 i want to control sliders and filter from deck 2 eq knobs

so can you guys help me with this problem ? illbe grateful for life :)

发表时间 Thu 22 Nov 12 @ 10:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)