快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Loud horrible buzzing noise!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When i'm DJing through my VDJ into my P.A system when the battery charger for the laptop is on there is this horrible distorted buzzing that plays through the speakers, however when the battery charger is disconnected their is no problem. Also when the above softaware is being played through my home p.a system there is no such problem. I know its not the P.A sytem as i have had the same problem when using it on another system at a gig.

I dont really know where to go with this problem, i mean i have a few ideas but i dont want to go purchasing parts unnecesarily. Would it be the sound card in the Laptop casuing the problem the laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

发表时间 Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 3:58 pm
Sounds as though you have a ground loop problem, you need to get an isolator

search for ground loop in the forum. loads of posts and info there

发表时间 Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 4:13 pm
Patje_1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
It could also be the cables that you are using. You can try some better cables which a better protected from magnetic fields and other interference.

发表时间 Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 7:37 pm
Most likely you have a ground plug on your charger/power supply. I have had that issue and needed to "lift" the ground either using a $.50 ground adapter or pulling the pin, or using a direct box that has a ground lift to cut the ground between your laptop and your PA system.

发表时间 Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 11:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)