快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Does Virutal DJ LE have Cue/Mix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys, I am a beginner DJ. I recently bought the Hercules RMX Dj Console. I installed Virtual DJ LE that came with the console. Once installed it, I found that the crossfader has no use. The only way to swiitch decks is by using the Cue select button.
Doesn't Virtual DJ have the Cue ------ Mix fader at the top? Is the cross fader not supposed to work on Virtual DJ LE? Please Help.

Thanks
David

发表时间 Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 12:16 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi mate

It sounds like you have the configuration for the sound card part of the RMX incorrect.

Under the config tab. Go ro sound setup

Make shure you have the sound card set as follows: -

Input : None

Output(s): Headphone > Master Chan1/2 / headphone Chan3/4

Soundcard: DJ Console Rmx

All should be well when this is done.

Daz

发表时间 Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 4:17 am
Thanks for replying

But there is no options button on the Hercules RMX Virtual DJ LE.
Theres only a MORE and a REC button

On the MORE button, It just says Upgrade to VIrtual DJ Pro

It doesnt let me change the sound settings or anything

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 11:31 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi mate
If you can register the verion of LE that came with the RMX and post a ticket in help and support im shure the team can help you with this. I am not shure about the version you have but think all versions should have a config button somewhare. It may be that the skin you are using does not have this button.

Daz

发表时间 Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 4:43 am
i have the same prob no config button

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 12:31 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
@DoubleD12

You did connect speakers to Output 1-2 on the back of the Rmx, and your headphone to one of the headphone jacks, right ?

The LE version will only work with the Rmx soundcard, so you have to make the connection to it, not your computer's soundcard.

This way , the crossfader will manage the main output (1-2), and using the Cue Select buttons and the Mix knob at the top right to go between Cue and Mx, you'll manage monitoring.

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 5:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)