快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: USB to Midi Question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

First, Happy Holidays!! Okay hoping that someone is able to make a suggestion...lol here is my dilema....

I am trying to use the midi functions on my Behringer DDM4000 mixer. I know that I need a USB to Midi Cable/Hub. My problem is that I am using Windows 7 OS. I need to know where to find a the adapter that is windows 7 compatible? Is there an Audio Company that stays up to date with the times??? I almost bought Phonics Midi Hub, until I realized the problem, and Yes I checked for a driver update but they only have it available for their higher end Audio Interfaces. Any Suggestion???

Thanks!

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 11:53 am
No Suggestions????

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 9:01 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
A lot of them use windows own built in class drivers and as such don't need specific drivers. I bought a cheap one from Maplin I needed urgently that did just this :)

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 1:07 pm
Thanks SBDJ!! Where did you order yours from?

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 3:56 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I needed to use the MIDI crossfader on a Xone:92 in a hurry, walked into my local maplin and bought the only usb midi adapter they had. I don't know what make it is I'm afraid, I can check tomorrow and could even test under Win7.

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 8:49 pm
xmidi1x2tab its by emu, its sold by long and maquade , in calgary . it has a driver for windows 7 and works , I use it to load to cool edit and also use it here for midi asignment.

发表时间 Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 12:14 pm
i got it to work. I did realize that the labels on the cable were backwards , the in went to the out and the out to the in. My fault. it works wonders and im going to map about 30 things. I cant wait.

发表时间 Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 6:09 pm
I use the M-Audio Uno and he company has updated Win 7 drivers for download on their support page. Works perfectly with Win 7 and VDJ.

Syberman

发表时间 Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 7:31 pm
syberman , Do you have any idea how to log the files from sonique to midi, I want to load each visualation to a key , I just loaded all the samples and loops.

发表时间 Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 10:27 pm
tycoonentertainmentcanada wrote :
syberman , Do you have any idea how to log the files from sonique to midi, I want to load each visualation to a key , I just loaded all the samples and loops.

No, I'm sorry. Mabye some users here can help you.

Syberman

发表时间 Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 10:57 am
Sorry, you can't map each individual sonique plugin to a key. The effect does not support that.

You can only activate/deactivate Sonique itself (video_fx_select 'Sonique' & video_fx), press the on-screen buttons (video_fx_select 'Sonique' & video_fx_button 1) or move the on-screen transition change time slider (video_fx_select 'Sonique' & video_fx_slider 1)

发表时间 Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 12:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)