快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sync problem in Cue 6.0.3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just upgraded my copy of Cue 4.3.r13 to 6.0.3 and I have been having what may well be a really obvious issue with the sync button. When a track is playing on either channel, the sync button flashes on and off in time with the beat, and although there is no audible difference, it seems to be playing havoc with the speed of the track, as I can no longer mix 2 tracks that used to be perfectly aligned.

It looks to me that it is trying to tap sync the tracks automatically or something, but I have gone through and disabled / enabled every option and nothing appears to stop it. I also tried 'b' in case the beatmatch option was on, but to no avail.

I feel like I'm missing something embarrassingly obvious here, but I've been fiddling with it for hours now with no sign of it going away!! Any ideas?

发表时间 Sun 20 Dec 09 @ 10:38 am
No one got any ideas on this?

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 7:20 am
Hi
the problem exists since V 5.2 until the recent version. I have tested them all-----
Thus I work with 5.1 until today - the last version where the sync really worked....

发表时间 Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 5:41 am
Make sure you disable pitch-lock (the little yellow padlock icons next to the pitch faders).

发表时间 Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 9:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)