快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Question and help needed

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok I am going to be runnig a internet and live radio show and have been having problems with running my RMX in ASIO mode. Get the standard "Not enough channels" error. I tried to install the latest ASIO 4 all driver but my com did not like it at all!! rand the latency checker after the install and a lot of yellow and red spikes..mind you that was with all networking shut off!! No antivirus Nada!!

Thats my problem

My question is I am going to be getting a Alesis MultiMix 2.0 8ch mixer. To run sound and several Mics to do interviews and what not!!

Would it be possiable to broadcast with the sound board and the RMX? The sound board being the main going to the computer with the RMX on a laptop sending sound to the board. or would it be better to use external mixer to soundboard?

发表时间 Mon 14 Dec 09 @ 7:42 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hey Djmadman73,

use the latest Hercules driver and use the RMX as your mixer and soundcard.
I don't own a RMX, but the most peaople i know, are very happy this combination.

You must only set inside VDJ ASIO and the soundcard to RMX and also over the little icon in your taskbar the RMX himself to ASIO.

After that, you can start your show.

Haui

发表时间 Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 4:10 am
Thank Haui I got the ASIO isssued fixed I am a idiot!!....lol

I think I did not ask the question correctly....

I have a 8ch Alesis USB board that I plan on using to control sound and gives me the ability to use up to 4 Mic's. Which I need because I will be doing interviews and what not. Besides passing 1 Mic gets old real fast!!! The DJ will be on a laptop with the RMX controlling the software.

I figured the RMX will send sound the the Mixer board which will be connected to a desktop that is connected to the NET and Runs the webcam.

Can this setup be done in this manner?

发表时间 Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 12:25 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
If consider the Rmx as just another audio source to your USB mixer, then Yes, this will not be a problem.

发表时间 Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 2:11 pm
Djmadman73 wrote :
Thank Haui I got the ASIO isssued fixed I am a idiot!!....lol

Why are you an idiot...? Please tell. Your answer may help others in the future...

Djmadman73 wrote :
I have a 8ch Alesis USB board that I plan on using to control sound and gives me the ability to use up to 4 Mic's. Which I need because I will be doing interviews and what not. Besides passing 1 Mic gets old real fast!!! The DJ will be on a laptop with the RMX controlling the software.

I figured the RMX will send sound the the Mixer board which will be connected to a desktop that is connected to the NET and Runs the webcam.

Can this setup be done in this manner?

This is exactly how I would set it up.

Good luck with the project,

Roy

发表时间 Wed 16 Dec 09 @ 11:42 am
GadgetMan wrote :
Why are you an idiot...? Please tell. Your answer may help others in the future...

Because I was trying to change to ASIO after I opened the VDJ software. You need to set ASIO in the RMX control pannel 1st then open VDJ and then set to ASIO!!

Now I can't get my Mic to work when I broadcast. I set my options in VDJ to master + Mic and when I go to start the broadcast I get soundcard unavaliable? am I doing something wrong?

发表时间 Wed 16 Dec 09 @ 12:59 pm
Djmadman73 wrote :
Now I can't get my Mic to work when I broadcast. I set my options in VDJ to master + Mic and when I go to start the broadcast I get soundcard unavaliable? am I doing something wrong?

Confused... I thought you had an external mixer that the mics were gonna be plugged in to. The Mic interface on the RMX is the only thing that lets it down. I would avoid using this at all costs, especially if broadcasting.

However, that aside, I have never tried this setup so I will allow someone else to ansser this question specifically...

Roy

发表时间 Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 4:22 am
Oh sorry once again I left out the important stuff..
I am speaking of just using the RMX as the sound card. The mixer board works fine. Its to much a pain to hook all this up @ home so I wanted to use my RMX as the main sound card. But as I stated the Mic will not work?

Thanks again for the help

发表时间 Thu 17 Dec 09 @ 11:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)