快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 48,000 or 44100 Sample rate

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

The drePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey guys just wondering which of 48000 or 44100 is the best to use for hercules rmx and virtual dj 5.2 ?.... ill also want a general explanation of bit and buffer size... if there are any attachments i can read to understand a better setting of them.
I was having problems with stuttering sound and all of that.... i called hercules rmx technical department...all they said to me is to uncheck the safe mode in vdj... im just wondering what is the use of this safe mode and why do they want that unchecked...thanks guys for ur anticipated help

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 6:46 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Regarding Sample rate:

http://www.wikirecording.org/DAW#Sample_Rates_and_Bit_Depth

The majority of DJ softwares will work in 44.1 Khz/16 Bit since this is the resolution used by CDs, where most people get their music from.

48 Khz will be a bit more taxing on your computer (although that is quite negligible on today's powerful systems) as more informations is being processed.

For the buffer size, my suggestion is to start with 480 (10 ms), use VDJ for a while, then if still see issues raise or lower it until you find the correct setting for your computer ( there are just no ways around this)

As for Safe Mode being disabled, is used to create issues when using ASIO drivers (This is supposed to have been fixed with v6.03 I believe). But this cannot be modified with the DJC edition.

If you are looking for ways to improve the performances of your computer, take a look at this document:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00364.pdf

发表时间 Mon 07 Dec 09 @ 7:53 am
The drePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Phatso.... i just wanna let u know u are the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..... i got a full understanding of this rite now... and ma setting is 44100 16bit and 10ms......this has been stabe....thanks dude... u are appreciated.

发表时间 Mon 07 Dec 09 @ 3:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)