-Driver pkg - 1.77
-Firmware - 1.0.31.6
-VDJ Pro 6.04

Macbook
-Snow Leopard 10.6.2
-2ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
-4gb 667 Mhz ddr2

I have done to fresh installs.

When i load VDJ the settings are not saved from the previous run, it seems that i have to configure VDJ everytime it opens
Also when loading tracks on either deck, the track will play up until its fully loaded. Everything works except the music.

Help!!!

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 8:44 am
Your "not saving" issue is likely yo be write permission issue (Your database being not saved as you lack the permission to write data in VirtualDJ folder).
1) Close VirtualDJ
2) Go to the Macintosh HD Documents folder, select the VirtualDJ folder, push down the keyboard Ctrl button and keep it down, and click on your mouse Click (or if you have a PC mouse, with 2 click buttons, right click with the mouse on the VirtualDJ folder)
3) Choose the Get Info menu
4) In the bottom of Get Info dialog box, click on the padlock and open it (Mac OS will prompt you to type your Mac OS user password)
4) Once the padlock is open, you can update the Sharing and Permissions: check your Mac user account has Read & Write privilege set. If your accond has a Read only privilege, change it to Read & Write.
5) Close the window.
And now your VirtualDJ database should be saved.

what do you mean the track will "play up"??

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 9:54 am
Problem solved....Under sound setup...right beside the soundcard box there is an option - "Apply Eq on external inputs"
Make sure its unchecked!

This is what corrected my issue.

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 10:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)