快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Is anybody successfully running bootcamp?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,
I have the new mac book pro 17" 3.06ghz, Intel core duo, 4 gigs ram, NVidia 9400M, 9600M GT 256,512 latest Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and recently purchased vdj pro, Loaded 6.03, controller numark omni pro
Is anybody successfully running bootcamp w/the same setup i have? if so what OS xp. vista or new ms7? and after installing VDJPro what other things do i have to be do (Thanks In Advance)

发表时间 Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 2:29 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I have that exact set up.
Moved off my sony viao documents to the fresh Vista install.
Installed vdj for the first time on it last night and it was like I never left the sony.

发表时间 Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 3:33 pm
thanks for the response, what bootcamp did you install on your mac was it Vista?

发表时间 Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 3:56 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Vista Home Premium OEM Non Bloatware Version.
Bought it way back and never installed it, they wouldn't upgrade it to 7 despite never even being out of the sealed box.
So I installed it and ran the 90 some odd updates, and happy with it over what I read about 7 and see on team viewer.

发表时间 Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 6:13 pm
following this tread with interest. Trying to get the Windows version to work on boot camp.. but no luck. Still have video freezes. running windows XP. Maybe I should try windows 7 or vista. Think the problem may be that my 2008 Macbook Pro has the NIVIDA GEforce 8600 chip.

发表时间 Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 8:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)