快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: videos freeze until deck is unloaded

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

VDJ 6.0.2
Windows XP (Bootcamp)
Mac Book Pro

I'm having trouble with videos. typically the incoming video will freeze during my mix and won't un freeze until I either unload the other deck or jump to another part of the song in the wave form. basically it's like it fell asleep for a second and I have to wake it up hehe. my CPU meter is barely registering so it's not like it's thinking too hard and there is no audio skipping. just a frozen screen until i wake it up.

this was happening to me with 5.2.1 and 6.0.1 - i was hoping that it would be fixed in 0.2 but guess it's something on my end hehe.

any suggestions?

thanks!

Jeremy

发表时间 Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 11:36 am

Update - the video doesn't freeze if I uncheck "Use Hardware Acceleration" but then of course i can't have any cool transitions or show logo / clipbank.

is there anything I can do ????

thanks

Jeremy

发表时间 Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 11:47 am
What video card do you have? I bet it is an nVidia. Does it do it if you use virtual dj on the MAC without Windows XP? Prob same prob that tons of had with those damn nVidia cards. If that is the problem, it does not do it to me anymore in windows 7 or vista.

发表时间 Thu 05 Nov 09 @ 5:15 pm

actually yes, it is the nvidia card. i'll test it out on my mac side to see if the same problem exists. i've been wanting to try out the mac VDJ anyway.

thanks

J

发表时间 Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 6:33 pm
I'm having this same exact problem, on bootcamp, with XP. Also if inuncheck hardware acceleration te problem goes away but cant use the great transitions. Have you guys figured it out yet?

发表时间 Sat 28 Nov 09 @ 11:24 am
hi Jeremy, it simply means your video drivers are not well installed. try downloading the latest drivers for your video card and re-install virtual dj and see. then again, check the format of your videos. normally videos with hi specs/size turns to freeze especially when your computer hasn't got hi specs (memory, speed etc.)

发表时间 Sun 29 Nov 09 @ 7:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)