快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Database Confused?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mp3jackPRO InfinityMember since 2007
We run the latest VDJ release and from what I can gather it is suppose to store the database for the music on the drive where the music is stored. Well for some strange reason a week after we performed a video dance we plugged in our regular music drive and removed our video drive from the system and fired things up. All night we were plagued with artifact songs that were from our video drive coming up like they were on our music only drive. Every time we would click on them and it would result in ERROR.

Now riddle me this one batman. If the newer way of doing things is suppose to make it easy to switch out drives without having to reindex the music because the database is stored seperately on the music or video drive and not on the local harddrive, why am I getting all the data from the video drive mixed with the data from the music drive when the video drive is not connect and ahs not been connected for over a week and none of the video songs have EVER been on the music drive?

发表时间 Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 11:24 am
mp3jackPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Bump.
I figured I would bump this up since it has bee 2 weeks and no one has posted an answer.

发表时间 Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 5:26 pm
I have had similar incidences when using more than one HD at a time or even a USB thimb drive attached. Songs out of no where would appear in virtual folders that were never placed there. I am hoping that this info combined with yours ( and anyone else's ) may help the "team" track down issues with their database integrity. I have also posted the question elsewhere as to whether the new version of VDJ (6.03) may have some improvements or fixes related to these database mysterious issues a lot of us have been having, loss of virtual folders, wrong songs appearing in the wrong virtual folder randomly, loss of bpm on some songs (around 10 - 20) at startup, and now this one.

Any response from anyone out there (team members, maybe?).

发表时间 Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 7:04 pm
anyone ??

发表时间 Thu 12 Nov 09 @ 8:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)