快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: relative mode problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dj bk1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi,
2 problems, feel free to answer either:

1) i have searched the forum and it seems that nobody got the answer to this yet, so heres another try.

so for years ive been using RELATIVE mode with my timecode setup and now, ever since the upgrade ive had to switch to "smart relative" because the bpm calculation doesnt change if i move the pitch on the ACTUAL turntable. i never had this issue before. basically the sound changes if you move the pitch on the hardware but the number in the program does not. i dont want the needle drop functionality of smart relative mode... i just want my regular relative!

ive already tried moving pitch sensitivity and lead time to min and max in rel mode but theres no diff. the only modes that recognize pitch changes are in smart rel and absolute mode, i guess thats a small bug!

2) im still using mixstation skin and i cant use the jog wheel in the middle anymore for 'pitch bending'. it works if i use the actual arrows on the screen or if i make a keyboard shortcut but the jog wheel was really useful and its a shame that it doesnt do anything but spin anymore. is there a way to rectify this problem without going into the xml file?

ive tried overflow, but the jog wheel doesnt work in that either. the only skin the jog works in is the x12. so the question is, how do i get that function to work in other skins?

thanks

发表时间 Thu 22 Oct 09 @ 3:02 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Did you try to enable "Disable pitch" in Debug window?

发表时间 Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 2:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)