快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Tracks jumping on play / VDJ and RMX *URGENT*

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello all.

Urgent question.

On my RMX, whenever I press play, 70% of the time songs dont start exactly when I pressed. They tend to jump either forward or backwards, someone half a beat, sometimes a fulll beat.

It makes me sound ever inconsistent, which is rubbish when Im playing live. Considering getting rid of VDJ for this problem as I dont have this problem on my mates Traktor programe.

Cheers

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 09 @ 8:40 pm
ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
One thing I can think of is that the smart_cue is on. This can be toggled if you map "smart_cue" to a key/button. What smart_cue does is auto-magically try and keep your cues on beat. How it does this I am unsure, that is why I said "auto-magically".

Hope this helps.

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 09 @ 9:19 pm
I never use this...You can disable in config->options to prevent this behavior.

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 09 @ 10:25 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's not Smart Cue that is active ... it is the Smart Play feature ... If you are using the V6 Default skins, make sure the lock above the Play buttons are GRAY ... if they are orange then Smart Play is active.

发表时间 Sun 18 Oct 09 @ 11:12 pm
I must say that I have had my RMX for over a year and have never had this problem...

However just looking in my 6.0.2 config on my desktop machine and I cannot see either Smart Cue or Smart Play on the options tab.

Roy

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 09 @ 3:35 am
GadgetMan wrote :
I must say that I have had my RMX for over a year and have never had this problem...

However just looking in my 6.0.2 config on my desktop machine and I cannot see either Smart Cue or Smart Play on the options tab.

Roy

Sorry about that - it's called "Auto Cue" and the description for it can be found on page 31 in the V6 manual. That is the one that is on the options tab.

However, take cstoll's advice about smart play (not in options, but visible on the standard v6 skin as a small lock icon just above the play buttons, as cstoll stated).

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 09 @ 8:23 am
also make sure you have the latest drivers and check your performance settings to suit your audio/video

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 09 @ 1:42 pm
There is no button in the options menu thats similar to "auto-cue" or anything like that.

发表时间 Fri 23 Oct 09 @ 8:46 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Kindly refer to the image below.

Cheers

发表时间 Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 1:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

If you are using VDJ LE, and want another way to fix it; the just go to VDJ--CONFIG---INFO RESET, it would clear that options.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 3:09 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)