快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ latest version crashing 100% CPU HELP PLEASE!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi All

I updated to the latest version for PC. I am running it on a Vaio VGN-AR21S Core 2 Duo 2Ghz 2GB RAM with over 70GB left on Hard Drive.

Basicly when i bought VV a while back it worked fine and i decided to update software the other day and first time round it worked fine with 100% signal to the TCV.

Now I load up the program and the right turntable is spinning constantly even if the timecodes are not running and when i go to Timecode Config i notcie signal has dropped to 0%. I weren't sure if it was the vinyl causing this so messed about with the sound card (VV soundcard) and wires setup but then noticed the problem was CPU running at 100%.

I have rebooted a number of times and on one occasion it worked and i got my 100% signal back so know its deffo not the vinyls however loading it up today and it has crashed again on startup.

Anybody having the same problem or able to help?

Im running from my vaio through DJM600 to 2x 1210 MK5 with Ortofon Concordes purchased couple weeks ago.

Also im running no other programs when using VV and Task Manager also shows no other processes occuring other than the usual and then 100% CPU for VV?

HELP PLEASEEEE

would be muchly appreciated

Thanks

Dee

发表时间 Sat 10 Oct 09 @ 1:05 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Is the skin maximized?

发表时间 Sat 10 Oct 09 @ 1:29 pm
Yes it is mate, I have managed to fix the 100% CPU problem by removing the soundcard before program start up then re-attach and go through timecode setup and now get 100% signal. Only problem i now have is the time codes are a bit unresponsive like they are lagging. they used to work perfectly with the older software with the "Autoconfig" button but i cant seem to get the rite setting for them to now work as responsive in latset firmware

Any suggestions?

发表时间 Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 6:14 am
Then thats ur problem, dont maximize the skin. Run your skin the same resolution as your screen.

发表时间 Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 7:02 am
Tried it with out screen maximised and adjusted silence and all works perfect, thanks v.much for your help

发表时间 Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 8:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)