快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Crashguard Reports - Repeated Crashes Repeated Processes

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I sent this to CStoll via Support and figured I would post it here in case other users who use a Dell Touchpad might can verify this...

I think I found a search bug as I can repeat the steps and get the crashguard. This is using the Dell Inspirion E1705 Touchpad and a ac powered External drive for audio and videos.

I load a video (*.mpeg/ some *.vob) from a favorite folder tree. I close out the tree then click on search box and type in an artist (audio mp3), double click on song below search box to load into the right deck, click on search box to clear it...bam crashguard. I can repeat the steps and it happens every time but not with mp4s or mpg. It happens the most with mpeg and some vob extensions.

Another time when it happens...

I load a video (*.mpeg/*.vob) from a favorite folder tree. I close out the tree then click on the search box and type in an artist (audio mp3), i click once on the box below search box but do not double click to load the song, click back on search box and crashguard appears. I can repeat the process. It happens the most with mpeg and some vob extensions but does not seem to happen with mp4 or mpg extensions.

It does not matter if the deck(s) are playing or not.

First Crashguard is with a combination of .VOB (deck 1) and an mp3 (deck 2)

Second Crashguard is with a combination of .mpeg (deck 1) and an mp3 (deck 2)

Third Crashguard is with a combination of .mpeg dragged to Deck 2 and an mp3 dragged to Deck 1

Fourth Crashguard is with a combination of .VOB dragged to Deck 2 and an mp3 dragged to Deck 1

Crash ID=7c9c7039 (date=909281729, version=6.0.2 Pro, build=602, thread=Main, dump=c6d01199, excode=c000001d)

Crash ID=7c9c7004 (date=909281731, version=6.0.2 Pro, build=602, thread=Main, dump=f0d9c31a, excode=c000001e)

Crash ID=7c9c7004 (date=909281732, version=6.0.2 Pro, build=602, thread=Main, dump=f0d9c31a, excode=c000001e)

Crash ID=7c9c7004 (date=909281734, version=6.0.2 Pro, build=602, thread=Main, dump=f0d9c31a, excode=c000001e)

发表时间 Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 1:56 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thank you. I'm trying to reproduce it.

发表时间 Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 3:55 am
What do you exactly mean by "close out the tree": only the sub-folder or all the tree?

发表时间 Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 4:06 am
Cell, what I mean by "close out the tree" the entire tree (main favorite folder) close (press -)

My favorite folders are
"Mobile Music"
"Music"
"Videos"

So first I open "Videos" and expand the tree then select "Dance HH" and then select a sub folder, load mpeg extension video file into deck 1, press the - on "Videos" to close out tree, ctrl+s to place cursor in search box - type in artist "kelly clarkson", double click on song below to add to deck 2, click on search box and crashguard appears.

Crash ID=7c9c7004 (date=910031838, version=6.0.2 Pro, build=602, thread=Main, dump=f0d9c31a, excode=c000001e)

Even If I close the level (subfolders) of "Videos" to work my way back to the main tree and then ctrl+s to place cursor in search box - type in artist "kelly clarkson", double click on song below to add to deck 2, click on search box and crashguard still appears.

Crash ID=7c9c7004 (date=910031841, version=6.0.2 Pro, build=602, thread=Main, dump=f0d9c31a, excode=c000001e)

*NOTE* The above actions does NOT cause a crash on my work desktop which uses a wireless mouse. It also does not happen on the club tower using 6.0.1 and a wired mouse. I remember in the search crash post you asked if the a touchpad was being used. In my case, yes. It's leading me to believe it might be an issue with the touchpad. What do you think? I have not tried installing a USB wired or wireless mouse. Due to space I'd rather not have to use one.

发表时间 Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 6:49 pm
I can't reproduce it on my 3 computers. Moreover, it's an external crash so impossible to know exactly where. There is something special on your computer that helps to crash and I really don't see what. Can you do a comparison between your computers (mouse, controller, sound card, windows, hd, ...) in order to isolate the one.

JayMSY wrote :
load mpeg extension video file into deck 1

By double click, enter key, keyboard shortcut or drag'n'drop ?

JayMSY wrote :
ctrl+s to place cursor in search box

can you remind me of the vdj code you use for ctrl+S

发表时间 Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 7:57 pm
I'll try and so a comparison but it will be in the week. I'm on a job now (on break).

Double Click ... tapping twice on the touchpad to load the audio.

Ctrl+S is a keyboard shortcut I mapped. I deleted all the keyboard shortcuts from the mapper and created that one S meaning "search". I think the original keyboard shortcut was Ctrl+F.

Can't reproduce eh? Just my luck. LOL

I can try it with the HP mini and see if I get the same results...it has a touchpad too.

发表时间 Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 10:49 pm
Cel,

I have not been able to do a comparison as of this point but I did perform some more testing and here is what I found...

If I choose an mpeg from the "VIDEOS/subfolder/subfolder/" and then search for a song while keeping the tree open I do not get the crash. The crash only occurs if I leave the tree expanded.

I even used a wireless mouse instead of the touchpad and had the same results with the crashing and non-crashing.

How's that for a little more insight?

发表时间 Thu 15 Oct 09 @ 8:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)