快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Auto Back-Spinning

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am using Virtual DJ 6 on a MacBook Pro with a Denon HC4500 and occasionally I will be playing a song and the song will stop on its own using a backspin effect. It happens usually when two songs are playing at the same time and I am using a loop on one of the tracks. Is there any way to fix this?

发表时间 Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 1:20 pm
To quote Bill Gates; it's not a bug, it's a feature. That's what it's supposed to do...the backspin effect is supposed to stop the track.

发表时间 Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 8:28 am
This can happen with both brake and backspin if you don't allow the effect to finish, e.g: You manually stop the song before the effect has finished, or the song runs out before it has a chance to.

In these cases, the effect will remain turned on, and will then trigger again at the same point in the next song, unless the song is shorter, in which case it will trigger later on once a song with sufficient time is played.

Setting CONFIG -> Options -> FX Reset on Load should prevent this from happening

发表时间 Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 3:22 pm
Thanks for the answer....

and to the first person that answered - i am aware that it is supposed to do that lol...the problem was that it was doing it on its own

发表时间 Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 9:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)