快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Strange...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I use the map listed below and I would expect that when I press the $pitch key that the jog wheel would change the pitch by the specified increment but it only changes in the negative direction. Anyone have any ideas on whats wrong with this?

var $pitch ? param_greater 0 ? pitch +0.01% : pitch -0.01% : jogwheel

EDIT: I found this at the VDJ Script Examples in the Wiki except it was for an endless encoder knob, I figured the jog wheel would meet the knob requirements...

发表时间 Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 8:59 pm
For a jogwheel, try using param_greater 0% instead of param_greater 0

Alternatively, you could try:

var $pitch ? param_multiply 10% & pitch : jogwheel

(Use smaller value for finer adjustments, larger for more course.)

发表时间 Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 12:44 pm
jpboggis wrote :
For a jogwheel, try using param_greater 0% instead of param_greater 0

Alternatively, you could try:

var $pitch ? param_multiply 10% & pitch : jogwheel

(Use smaller value for finer adjustments, larger for more course.)

Awesome!! I will try this out and let you know how it works out. Thanks mate!!

发表时间 Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 3:07 pm
Hey jpboggis,

Thanks again. It works great!! Now to fine tune the values...

发表时间 Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 8:26 pm
Hey jpboggis,

I was playing at a gig and I am not quite sure what happened but my jog wheels got stuck in moving the effect sliders and I could not get them to back to normal outside of restarting VDJ. It happened once while in practice and once last night. Any ideas to what maybe happening?

I tried to map reinit_controller but that didn't release the jogs. Can you think of something that I can map that would release the jogs from the effect sliders? Thanks brotha!!

发表时间 Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 4:04 pm
How is it mapped?

If you have mapped it to effect active ? effect slider 1 : ... then the problem was most likely due to you still having an effect active. You can see the status of all effects under the Effects tab of the browser.

Also, to avoid this, make sure that CONFIG -> Options -> FX Reset on Load is activated - This will automatically disable all effects on the deck when you load the next song.

发表时间 Mon 05 Oct 09 @ 1:53 pm
Thanks for the support brotha!! I will try this out and let everyone know what I find.

发表时间 Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 3:37 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)