快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Auto Cue Scratch?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is there a way to map a button to act as the CUE SCRATCH BUTTON In VT6?

This Is the definition of Cue Scratch from American Audio: CUE SCRATCH BUTTON
in playBack mode - When in PLAY mode and the touch sensitivity function is active, touching the jog Wheel (9) will return the unit back to the last set CUE POINT or a CUE POINT located in a selected BANK BUTTON, and immediately start playback without music interrup- tion.

发表时间 Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 2:53 am
You could try the following:

Map a button to toggle a variable to set this on/off:

toggle 'cuescratch'

Change the jogwheel's touch sensor mapping to the following:

var 'cuescratch' ? play ? down ? hot_cue & touchwheel_touch : touchwheel_touch : touchwheel_touch : touchwheel_touch

When toggled on, this should make it jump to the current cue point when the jogwheel is touched and the song is playing.

发表时间 Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 12:15 pm
jpboggis, thank you. I will try this later! Can I just join those scripts behind the already jog wheel programmed with the word &?

发表时间 Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 12:19 pm
You need to replace the jogwheel touch sensor's mapping with the above (Assuming it has a touch sensitive jogwheel - It won't work for a non-touch sensitive controller.)

You also need to assign the toggle to toggle it on/off to a suitable button (Again replace the existing mapping if any.)

发表时间 Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 12:28 pm
jpboggis,
Map the parameter knob to the following:

effect active ? effect slider 1 : browser_scroll

Map the parameter knob press to the following:

effect active ? effect button 1 : browser_enter

Map the jogwheel to:

effect active ? effect slider 2 : touchwheel

And map the jogwheel touch sensor to:

effect active ? nothing : touchwheel_touch

With the above, when an effect is active the parameter knob will adjust slider #1 (Normally wet/dry (Volume)) and the jogwheel will adjust slider #2. Pressing the parameter knob will press the 1st button of the effect.

& deck active pitch_reset

jpboggis, I am already using those scripts above. Can I still implement these new scripts while I still keep the old ones?

发表时间 Tue 29 Sep 09 @ 4:01 pm
You should be able to if you map the jogwheel touch sensor as follows:

effect active ? nothing : var 'cuescratch' ? play ? down ? hot_cue & touchwheel_touch : touchwheel_touch : touchwheel_touch : touchwheel_touch

发表时间 Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 12:20 pm
Thank you. I will try that!

发表时间 Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 3:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)