快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: need to format and have a question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i need to format as im having this weird video issue that some videos are not loading, so im just going to format and reinstall

i have had no issues with vista whatsoever, but i was thinkin of loading on xp to my laptop. This is strictly for DJING.

Would i benefit from XP a lot over vista. Again i never really had issues with vista, but maybe XP would run better?

Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 1:18 am
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Can't comment on your video issue :-(. I'm running vista myself on a lappy without issue.

One thing you'll probably notice with XP compared to Vista is resource utilisation! XP isn't as resource-hungry as Vista. Vista just seems to need a lot more than XP to get the same job done! XP is generally regarded as a more stable OS. I personally prefer it to Vista, but I'm gonna wait until Windows 7 is officially supported and move to that. (As Vista is working fine for me at the moment, I don't see it as being worth while going through the pain of moving to XP when a move to Windows 7 is 'round the corner!).

Good luck in whatever you decide...

发表时间 Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 6:30 am
djfluke1 wrote :
i need to format as im having this weird video issue that some videos are not loading, so im just going to format and reinstall

i have had no issues with vista whatsoever, but i was thinkin of loading on xp to my laptop. This is strictly for DJING.

Would i benefit from XP a lot over vista. Again i never really had issues with vista, but maybe XP would run better?

Thanks.

Good move.!

发表时间 Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 5:27 pm
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
bryantpb wrote :

Good move.!

....which one?

Are you recommending he moves to XP or what? Please state your reasons why? Just curious....

发表时间 Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 8:52 pm
actually im not moving..

i found out that the issue is with cue 6 and not vdj 6

check my vdj 6.0.2 vs cue 6.0.2 thread..

发表时间 Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 9:07 pm
bryantpb wrote :
djfluke1 wrote :

Thanks.

Good move.!

Also to each his own!!! If he has a DX10 vid card designed for Vista it may not play nice with XP. Been using Vista for a few years now on a custom built system with little issues and the issues I DID have were rip related.

发表时间 Mon 28 Sep 09 @ 5:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)