Forum: Old versions

话题: Video Mixing, Stuttering between Video + Sonique only

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi Folks,

OK Another annoying issue;

I have recently purchased this top of the line dual-core laptop

Full specs; http://www.cybershop.com.au/Notebooks/AsusPRO77SV.shtml

Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T9550 (6M Cache, 2.66 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB)
4GB DDR2 800 MHz SDRAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 130M 1GB (Equivelant to a NVIDIA 9800GTS 1GB desktop card)
17.3” HD WXGA (1600 x 900) LED
2x 500GB 5400RPM disks

When I mix a video clip to video clip, I have no issue whatsoever, or from audio to audio (using the sonique plugin).

But when I mix from Sonique to Video or vice versa the video frame rate drops significantly just while transitioning.

I am running Windows Vista and VDJ Pro 6.0.2.

It's also worth mentioning when I perform the same task using the same video and the same sonique pluging on my desktop PC (Dual Core AMD X2 6000+ with only a 8600GT 256MB card) I have NO issue, the transition is very smooth!

It makes no difference what other plugins I have running too.

It just seems to be some weird compatibility issue, because the CPU doesn't go over 30% whilst transitioning!

ANY ideas?

Thank you so much,
DJ Lay Z (DJ Auz) =Þ

发表时间 Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 7:40 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
some of the soniques are real hogs try and catch which one does it and delete the .dll from the sonique folder, i only use about fifty and even they are gonna get thinned out even further soon as i get the time.

发表时间 Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 7:58 pm
fat0n3Home userMember since 2008
i have the same setup (amd xcept for the 256 512 for me) i think that yes sonique is part of the prob but also you might wanna keep an eye on yoir temps too, intel does get hot on occasion, google speedfan run a mock gig and see the temps (put it thru its paces) if you are able to change bios settings knock it back a bit (cpu multiplier, fsb) just a few

发表时间 Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 8:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)