快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Maya 44 USB

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just recently purchased the Maya 44 USB soundcard. I am able to play without a problem until I try and configure the ASIO for the TCV, my laptop crashes and does a memory dump. I have a dul core cpu with 4 gigs of memory and as of now I have the trial version of VDJ.

发表时间 Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 3:38 pm
sounds like your Maya is in an underpowered USB port. What kind of laptop is it?

发表时间 Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 4:41 pm
sounds like your Maya is in an underpowered USB port. What kind of laptop is it?

It's a Toshiba A505-S6965.

发表时间 Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 9:38 pm
Are you using the drivers that came with it? did and got the same resaults. I have the same laptop I got the drivers from their web site and did a clean install. are you using Vista 64?

发表时间 Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 7:35 am
I'm running Vista 64 bit on a macbook in bootcamp the drivers from ESI's web site work just fine. They also worked on my Sony VAIO BG760 as well. Some laptops don't provide very goo power, so you have to get a powered usb hub to run devices like this.

发表时间 Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 11:29 am
I downloaded the drivers from the website. I will try a clean install and if that does not work I will purchase a powered usb hub.

发表时间 Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 12:33 pm
Are you using the drivers that came with it? did and got the same resaults. I have the same laptop I got the drivers from their web site and did a clean install. are you using Vista 64?

Sorry, yes I am using Vista 64. I downloaded the 64bit drivers from the site. I will try a clean install of the soundcard tonight.

发表时间 Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 12:40 pm
i had the maya a while back, for some reason the esi drivers didn't work for me either, I used aiso4all, you might wanna try that
I have vista 32

发表时间 Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 5:57 pm
I threw up a how to vid on here as well, but I am using the drivers directly from ESI's web site. I'm currently using Windows 7 ultimate and using Vista 64 bit drivers with no issues at all.

发表时间 Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 4:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)