快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Setup Recomendations for Hercules RMX

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a Hercules RMX and am wondering what is best options for further setup. Currently I am running it through my laptop solely but I would like to run it from some other speakers.

I currently own a basic Cambridge Audio amp and some 200w floor speakers which I run as my stereo system - however the amp is damaged and so only plays though one of the speakers.

Basically I just wanted to know what the best options was.

1) Get my amp fixed and get the Hercules set up with existing amp and speakers - although I wasnt sure if the speakers are suitable

2) Upgrade my amp and get some additional bookshelf speakers

3) Buy some active speakers to use just with the console

I dont have an awful lot to spend - maybe around £150, but I feel I could buy a new amp/speakers I am hapyp with for that amount. I just wondered what was the most sensible thing to do based on the budget and the stuff I already posses.

Any help is appreciated!!

发表时间 Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 10:23 am
ali2b3PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi m8,

I'm no expert here however all of your options are good in my opinion.

I was in a similar dilema and decided to buy some active speakers.

I did this for a number of reasons:

A) I don't have much space
B) I don't need an amp with active speakers
C) I only had a small budget
D) I can be real mobile with active speakers too (pop round a m8's house no probs)
E) I can upgrade when I have more cash and room in the future

I bought SKYTEC Active Monitor speakers 40W RMS. If that's not enough power I may have gone for the CT8A model which are only 8" and pack 100W & 50W RMS... Check em out on Ebay I got a good deal.

I hope this helps my dear fellow

P.S If I'm barking up the wrong tree then please accept the above as a mjor brain fart..Tee Hee

All the best
Ali the disco DR.

发表时间 Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 4:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)