快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pioneer CDJ-2000 & CDJ-900 are here - Page: 5

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AntzDjCUE userMember since 2007
I think I'll demo them before I buy. I cant see it being simple, lol. Do both cdj's need to be connected to laptop via their own USB cable? Or if the pair are linked will you just need one USB cable? How does the software know what deck is A or B?

发表时间 Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 2:37 am
on ebay already

Item number: 200422753986

发表时间 Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 5:20 am
He y'all,
Does any of you have tips/guides for hooking them up on Virtual DJ?
Will be having two CDJ-2000's to try out very soon. Want to try them out as a midi controller for Virtual DJ...

Thanks & if someone is interested how things work just let me know!

发表时间 Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 11:10 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Well, Yoiu need to upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro or at least use the Trial version to check CDJ-2000 full compatiblity. You don't need to much, just be sure to turn on first the left deck and wait until you get it fully recognize and working. After that turn on the right deck and wait until it is fully recognize by Windows. After doing that and after checking that you got both decks working, use ASIO Pioneer in sound card selection on VirtualDJ and also enter CDJ-2000 menus to mark 1 and 2 in each deck.

Don't forget first install Pioneer drivers before conecting your CDJ-2000 to your computer. After you first install both, you can switch on or off in any order and it will be identify as you first install it.

Congratulations and Good Luck!

发表时间 Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 10:40 pm
Thanks, it was pretty easy actually. I tried them on version 6.0.6. No midi mapping by myself needed at all and they even work great with the crappy RMX attached! Pretty much plug and play and you're good to go. Cool to see them work so smoothly controlling the VDJ software. Maybe the coolest part is the light on the right CDJ-2000 (mentioned as player 2), it turns red around the jogwheel!

http://twitpic.com/xfp60/full

发表时间 Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 8:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)