快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MICROPHONE WITH VIRTUAL DJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just want to know if there is a plug in or anything elase that would let me use a mic with virtual dj. I want to use a controller but very few have a decent mic input. Is there any plan to make a mic input part of virtual dj. thanks in advance

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 7:57 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
You can always look into something like the Alesis Multimix 8 USB. Once it is connected you will need to set it up in the Windows OS. But is works great, has four XLR Mic inputs, and sound quality.

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 8:17 am
Many thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. I was thinking more along the lines of the vestax VCI300 ie a controller ith a good mic input with 3 band eq and gain. I believe that there is a problem using the mic on this in the form of a delay when you talk. Can anyone throw any light opn this. Thanks

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 10:29 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I own a VCI 300, have yet to get the mic to work right though (I am still playing with it though). If you are wanting to broadcast, I also own an RMX. It works great for broadcasting with a mic via VDJ. If, your just looking to use a mic PA style with VDJ any sound mixer like this one would work better than any controller mic input would work.

发表时间 Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 10:49 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)