快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Writting new MIDI Mapper help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Guys I'm struggling a bit here, hope you can help.

I wrote a mapper for my Allen & Heath Xone:4D at the start of the year.
Started using V6 on my Macbook Pro now.

How do I create a new mapper in this version and save it so I can have it in the drop-down list.
Do I have to start writing a file and place it in the Mapper folder?

Plan to use this tonight if you can help me out.

Thanks,

Ross

发表时间 Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 7:56 pm
Dropped a question like this in another forum. I wrote one for DaScratch. Mac does have a stock "Devices" folder in the VDJ folder in Documents, only a "Mapper" folder.

发表时间 Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 8:15 pm
So how do I begin creating it. It was so easy in the previous version but I cant even see an option to begin a new mapper.

Ross

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 12:19 am
It you have programmed xml before, it;'s a breeze. check out there wiki page and download a mapper from their plugin page. It will contain both the "devices" xml file and the "mapper" xml file you can use as a example(I used the behringer 3000). Other than that you just need a midi map from the manufacturer and you are off and running. I'm still waiting to hear how to implement mac side. Will proly test on windows side this week.

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 3:44 am
Yes I've done XML before.
I wrote my own mapper before.

I posted this in the Mac forum because I'm having problems with it on a Mac, not Windows.

I even downloaded one from the plugins and loaded the respective files to the devices and mappers folders, they never showed up in VDJ.

Is custom MIDI supported in 6.0.2 for MAC?

Ross

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 5:16 am
That is what I am wondering. There is no "devices" folder like in Windows. There is a mappers folder and you can find xml files in there. I created a device folder and dropped my files in it but no love.

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 9:25 am
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Get this working yet?

发表时间 Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 10:08 am
Got it working on the PC side, I actually got the selection to pop up in Mac, but never got it working right. I'm just sticking with Vista in Bootcamp for now.

发表时间 Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 4:37 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)