快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sampler Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Could anyone please help me with a problem i am having with the sampler i just cannot get it to work on XP or Vista, everything else is fine maybe its me ? could someone please give me any hints or tips on getting the sampler to work so i can add some effects to my mixes. I think i am doing the loading correct etc but nothing happens effects are fine but the Sampler seems to be dead???? Many Thanks

发表时间 Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 11:49 am
What exactly happens when you try to fire off a sample? How are you loading the samples in the slots?

发表时间 Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 12:45 pm
Hey thanks for the help - When i load a sample it seems to be playing but im not getting any sound coming through i get the green play button and it seems to be fireing up but nothing ... i re-load from the sample menu button on the top rightside of the sampler fader but again nothing happens ???

发表时间 Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 5:23 pm
Sometimes a reinstall of the version will correct errors like this

DJ RuDe

发表时间 Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 9:01 pm
Still not having any joy getting the Sampler to work, i must have something set wrong as mentioned everything seems to fire up but i don't get any sound from the sampler tried the re-install and setting shortcuts i bet its something obvious but what ahhhhh. And breath...

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 6:06 pm
Give us some more information. What sound options are you using? What are your system specs? If it looks like it's working, but you are not hearing anything, it sounds like a soundcard problem. If nothing is happening at all, it could mean something completely different.

发表时间 Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 7:45 pm
Thanks... yeah im using two 1200 mk2 decks and a three channel mixer Ch1 Left Deck Ch3 Right Deck and a Acer Aspire 7730 - Vista 4gb RAB 160gb im not sure how i would alter any soundcard settings but as mentioned playing music is not a prolem just the samples...When i set the time code config do i have to designate a channel for the samples ?

Many Thanks

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 7:51 pm
That may be your issue. What sound card are you using? I have a 4 channel mixer, but my soundcard only has 2 stereo inputs and outputs. If your sound card is similar, then the 3-channel mixer output setting may be causing this.

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 11:53 pm
Hi Sphis... Sorry not sure what soundcard i have how would i check it ? , i know the laptop has a 5 in 1 reader ???

发表时间 Mon 07 Sep 09 @ 3:01 pm
Dohhh im such a nerd i configured to a two channel mixer and all now seems fine...Hooray : - )

发表时间 Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 5:58 pm
Glad you got it figured out. Happy mixing.

发表时间 Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 9:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)