快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Snow Leopard

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Its official - Snow Leopard is released on Friday 28th August - ahead of the advertised September release. I have just pre-ordered mine for the online Apple Store UK for £25 - can't complain at the price.

Just wanted to open a thread for people to post any problems found with the new OSX. Let's wait and see if there are any issues. Roll on Friday.

发表时间 Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 11:24 am
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Wow, that' s nice. I can' t wait!

发表时间 Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 12:54 pm
I just got the email to pre-order snow leopard, i am a little hesitant to order it because I am worried about it working with VDJ 6. I am still using 5.2.1 because I am waiting for the bugs to get worked out with VDJ 6 and for the full version to come out. Please let me know when you get it and how it works. Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 5:55 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just has ordered too.

I'm nervous for the arrival....

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 1:13 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I just ordered it today and I have emails into the dev staff about it will post more info once installed on Friday.

发表时间 Wed 26 Aug 09 @ 7:50 am
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Cant wait to get my copy too I will test it on my IMac and Mac mini before I go live at a gig.

Im still runing VDJ 5.2.1 and 10.5.6 on my gig machine(Mac Book Pro Unibody) which is very stable for me

发表时间 Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 2:38 am
I just has ordered in Germany too.
Price 29€ > is unfortunately more expensive than yours

发表时间 Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 6:55 am
I will pick my copy 2morrow IN Long Island hopefully!

发表时间 Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 9:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
My test macs are ready and waiting to see how it performs.

Will report back on Numark items shortly.

发表时间 Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 4:16 am
I am testing Snowleaopard with VT mac 6.0.2 with my two Denon DN-S1200s. Still the led and the LCD on the players don' t work with snowleopard and the new VT upgrade. Everything else work great so far.

发表时间 Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 7:38 pm
Just finished some testing with VDJ Beta.. and then for about 3 hours of testing with videos of the just released production version.
All appears to be OK so far. BTW - gained ten megs of hard drive space when I did the snow leopard install over the old leopard operation system.

发表时间 Fri 28 Aug 09 @ 10:36 pm
I installed Snow Leopard last night. And installed 6.0.2. Those were fairly simple. Now all i need is Hercules to release drivers for snow Leopard so that i can test it out.

发表时间 Sat 29 Aug 09 @ 12:24 pm
Any word on Maya 44 USB support in Snow Leopard? I assume it is still compatible with CoreAudio...

发表时间 Sat 29 Aug 09 @ 1:35 pm
troguiPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I already have the snow leopard installation in my macbook and I do not work well with rmx think we have to wait hercules driver for this version of the snow, without the rmx work well.

发表时间 Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 11:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)