快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Error.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

c4rashyHome userMember since 2009
Hi I downloaded vdj 6 20 day trial from this site. Everything works fin at it seems to be a great software until i get error 16 (protection error). I already asked for help in another forum, and they told me that it shouldnt occur with the official trial, and they didnt know how to fix it. Help appreciated!

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 11:36 am
What other forum told you that you shouldn't get that with the trial ??

But to answer your question .. you are getting the error because you are currently using a crack version on the system or have recently used a crack version on your system.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 12:42 pm
It was a ucoz forum. I asked in multiple ones, not sure on which I got that answer. I recently also got an answer from another forum, that I get that error if ive downloaded the software illegally :S

Well that doesnt make sense, I got to try enough of the software, and i think it was perfect. I just want to make sure everything would work if i actually bought it.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 1:05 pm
so...? if i buy the full version, will i still have these problems?

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 2:04 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I believe what has to happen is you need to clean your current computer that currently has or had a cracked version, even if it was previous cracked version of Virtual DJ. Once your system is clean you should be able to install the Trial of v6.0.1. Once the trial runs out, if you like the software and it fits your needs, you need to purchase a full license.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 2:15 pm
omg. do i need to clean my whole computer? Thats just ridiculous.
but, wtf?? is vdj spamming small notification files over my whole computer? So there will be no possibilities for me to launch the licensed version if i buy one?

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 2:50 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
c4rashy wrote :
omg. do i need to clean my whole computer?

No man I just wrote that for the heck of it...what do you think? :-) I'm just relaying information I've read on these forums before.

As far as your "spamming" question...can't answer that as I have no clue but i'm pretty sure that is not the case.

Do what you need to do...you're the person who wants to use a legit version of the software. Unfortunately, that is the price to pay for having a crack VDJ installed (current or previous) on the computer in which you want to use the PRO licensed version.

I didn't have any problems buying and installing the licensed version, but then again I never had VDJ on the system before except for the Trial downloaded from this website.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 3:31 pm
yea ok thanks. Ill just drop it.
Still its fun that it seems vdj theoretically works like a virus, just the other way.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 3:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)