快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: really bad feed back:S

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I get 0 % time code quality from my time coded vinyl. They work fine one day then i receive ether crazy stuttering issues or amazingly bad feedback for months. Also get 0% time code signal off one deck and then the second decks percentage jumps to random number, creating stutters and massive annoyances. Im using a virtual vinyl sound card with numark cue. My set up consists of all numark products(TTX turntables and DXM06 mixer) with shure white label needles and a very efficient /new mac.

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 3:06 pm
I was using Shires on my TTX's and had the same issue, the signal just wasn't strong enough. I switched to Ortofon Digi's and my problems went away. Also, I am using Serato Vinyl. What Vinyl are you using?

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 3:22 pm
Im also using serato vinyls :D so ill give that a try today thank you:)

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 3:25 pm
Ive changed all my equip to phono and now one turntable is at a 100 and the other is drifting like mad

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 12:32 am
Not sure how to config the numark sound card, but I'd crank the gain a touch and maybe tweak the silence up a notch to kill the feedback. Running on Phono should be unneccessary with TTX's. Make sure the contacts are clean on your arms and the cartridges. Are you using the s arms or the straight arms?

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 4:16 pm
Im using S arms.....well i created a ticket and he advised i used phono for my ttx

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 4:50 pm
I dont know what Apple did but Snow Leopard fixed 95 percent of my problems!! I get a 100 % feed back with both tables :D There is a stutter here and there but im going to transfer my music to a hardrive and see if that helps with the hiccups!

发表时间 Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 11:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)