快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Chroma Anyone?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Do we have the ability somehow to use videos with a blue area (like promoonly ambients vol. 2) chroma key.

Is this in development? Have tons of uses for it. One example shown below...

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 3:42 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
have you tried using a transparency template made in something like photo shop, first layer transparency, put your art work on second layer and then cut transparency to shape you want,

save it as bmp and place in show logo file, never tried it in vdj but works in other programs.

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 6:01 am
Yes i have done that no for a while... love it...

But these are video files not just static pictures.

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 6:04 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sorry me dumb, missed the bit where you mentioned video file, just popping outside... got the foot, just got to find a gun... lol

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 6:46 pm
no prob... i am just looking for any help, and if i didn't know about the show logo plugin it would have been helpful... Thanks for at least replying.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 3:14 am
dgreene wrote :
Do we have the ability somehow to use videos with a blue area

Wow, I never even thought about that..

I REALLY REALLY wish I could remember the name for it, but talk about cool uses! I know another (way bigger then me) DJ company is bringing this in..

Picture this:
Big Screen Karaoke!.. doesnt sound that exciting yet right?
It gets better..
The performers (2 to 6 people), sit in front of the camera.. A blue screen behind them, and the place a blue cloth in front up to their necks.

As the clients sing , the DJ can overlay different scenes and BODIES on the people..
And then record it direct to DVD to give or sell to the people..

Imagine performer as the pointer sisters, with your head on top.. or performer in the Flinstones era, with flintstones bodies!

this is a $3000 "add-on" people!

so ya.. blue screen.. lots of uses!

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 2:28 pm
That would require a ton of processing power. While a great idea. I was look more for a solution that would allow me to play a video file with a blue spot in it over top of another video, the software would replace anything that was blue with the video on the bottom layer.

Great Idea though. That is way down the line in my opinion. The systems that weather people use on newscasts easily run into the 10s of thousands.

Again what a great idea though!!!

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 12:47 am
dgreene wrote :
That would require a ton of processing power.

I dont know enough.. but would it? Take "tons" more processing power?

The video transitions like Alpha, RGB, and video cube, are all pretty intense, yet are all easily handled by my computer..
the best example is Alpha, which mixes two videos based on which pixel is brighter.. would a "green" or "blue" replacement be that much harder?

I dont know :-)
but it would be cool if someone could attempt it..

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 1:34 am
hippydog wrote :
dgreene wrote :
Do we have the ability somehow to use videos with a blue area

Wow, I never even thought about that..

I REALLY REALLY wish I could remember the name for it, but talk about cool uses! I know another (way bigger then me) DJ company is bringing this in..

Picture this:
Big Screen Karaoke!.. doesnt sound that exciting yet right?
It gets better..
The performers (2 to 6 people), sit in front of the camera.. A blue screen behind them, and the place a blue cloth in front up to their necks.

As the clients sing , the DJ can overlay different scenes and BODIES on the people..
And then record it direct to DVD to give or sell to the people..

Imagine performer as the pointer sisters, with your head on top.. or performer in the Flinstones era, with flintstones bodies!

this is a $3000 "add-on" people!

so ya.. blue screen.. lots of uses!

You're kidding, right? wayyyy toooo much work? For a simple karaoke show, no less.

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 6:08 pm
bryantpb wrote :

You're kidding, right? wayyyy toooo much work? For a simple karaoke show, no less.

nope. not kidding. and for two to three grand, its actually easy work. have you heard of photobooth rentals, or game show trivia?.. they also sound like lots of work until you calculate the return on investment..

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 8:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)