快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Starting from scratch on a Mac...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I found myself hopelessly unable to get version 5 or 6 to work again, after a crash. When the mac files get corrupted, you are basically hosed, as far as I can tell. There was obviously a corrupt file somewhere, and dragging the program to the trash, then reinstalling did not work. There are some files that are part of this program that are hard to find.

The easiest way to get up and running again....

***Go to the applications folder, control-click the VirtualDJ program, select "show the package contents", open the folder and trash everything inside. Then do a fresh reinstall.

That worked for me.

Cheers!

发表时间 Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 9:46 am
Top tip there mate.

Just out of curiousity, what was getting corrupted on your system??

发表时间 Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 11:27 am
I am not sure.. there is no way to test it. All I know is, it will not connect to the stream. I know all the passwords, stream, ect. are accurate. I used another program to check the stream and info.

VDJ

发表时间 Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 8:56 am
An even better solution for a complete uninstall... Grab a free version of AppZapper online. Use that bad boy AND THEN use spotlight to search for anything else ( I actually found a complete folder of VDJ stuff in the documents folder). Drag anything VDJ related to trash. Empty Trash... restart... download a fresh copy and install.

发表时间 Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 9:41 am
when your toss the app into the trach, also toss the Virtual DJ folder in your documents folder or (rename it to .old) in the trash as well. That should work. I find VDJ crashes when I remove a soundcard it is defaulted to and try to open the app. Other thn that it has been fine.

发表时间 Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 3:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)