快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mac Snow Leopard Performance

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Well alright--

As everyone may or may not know, Snow Leopard aka Mac OS X 10.6 Developer's Release has leaked into the torrents.

Who is running it? Thoughts? Observed performance with VDJ? I'm nearly a week into my install and have seen nothing but solid results.

For those who purchased a Mac after June 1, 2009-- You can upgrade to SnowLeopard 10.6 for $9.95! [http://www.apple.com/macosx/uptodate]

-Woody

发表时间 Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 3:30 pm
im install on my old macbook pro.. clean install and run very good vdj 5.2.1
i tested and run 3 day and no crashes ...very good.. and i use m-audio xponent.-

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 5:38 pm
I am using Mac 10.6 / M-Audio Xponent / VDJ 5.2 .

I got the beta drivers for Leopard 10.6 from m-audio

1) I don't see the option of Asio drivers under Sound Setup. Do we know why?
2) The other option is to select xponent Audio Outputs in Output 1 and Output 2 and all I get is very distorted sound.

Does anyone know how to fix it.

Thanks

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 3:53 pm
isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
sanatpalia wrote :
I am using Mac 10.6 / M-Audio Xponent / VDJ 5.2 .

I got the beta drivers for Leopard 10.6 from m-audio

1) I don't see the option of Asio drivers under Sound Setup. Do we know why?
2) The other option is to select xponent Audio Outputs in Output 1 and Output 2 and all I get is very distorted sound.

Does anyone know how to fix it.

Thanks

Hi Sanatpalia, im considering the m-audio (audio interface) fast track ultra or the pro ones. i have snow leopard too... do u recommend this brand?

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 7:05 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I have the trim and it works beautifully with 6.03 its almost scary :)

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 09 @ 9:33 pm
isrortPRO InfinityMember since 2009
jeje oks.. where can i buy it? thats the problem for me... since in mexico don't manage a lot brands and i have to go to Mcallen at least. (btw ill go next week). At guitar center manage a few brands too like in best buy. Thats why i was considering the m-audio, its like the standard in the music-retails.

发表时间 Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 12:37 am
hi all can anybody help me out on this !! ive just gone from windows over to the new imac . ive got the dj console remix and downloaded the 5.2.2dmg for apple. all sound works through amp and speakers , all music loads into it , all the knobs work except for play and cue. how annoying, so cant play and start a track. this imac is the latest one out

发表时间 Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 1:46 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)