快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: How to decrease lag?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi everyone. This is my first post haha, so go easy.

I DJ with a Numark iCue (don't mock! it sucks, I know but it's my only way to get into DJing at the moment) on Cue trial (haven't bought the full ver. yet cause money is tight - it's more expensive than my low-end mixer... and the stupid shipper i ordered it open-box from never put in the Cue LE CD)

Anyways - I'm getting a mild lag on cuing and playing. It might be in the other functions as well but it is most noticeable when cuing. A layman using the set wouldn't notice this (it's maybe a couple tenths of a second) but it gets really irritating when I feel that I hit the note perfectly and it's off by a mile. I don't know how I would adjust my options to get it at optimal, could anyone help with that.

Also yes. I know this is probably an oft-answered question but the search feature isn't being too useful at the moment. Thanks for any help, and again I apologize for asking an old question!

Oops, another quick question - which serial number am I looking for on the iCue? I've tried inputting the one on the label under the barcode like, 50 times with different variations yet it never registers on here. Note - I don't have the Cue LE CD (my open box didn't have it)

发表时间 Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 4:16 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)