快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Need a mixer, help at choosing please

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Well I am a 17 year old and I have currently been doing parties for my friends and myself for few years and mostly used an external mixer making each deck go to different channels of the mixer and mixing like that without use of looping and effects etc.

I am looking to buy a mixer for myself that will be good enough quality for house parties and be good enough for use in clubs. And with MIDI compatability as all my music is on my computer.

I have been looking at the Hercules RMX as this looks pretty much what I want. I would like the best quality I can get but I am still in school and do not have a lot of money to spend, plus I live in South Africa and so availability of products is low.

So overall my question is, will the Hercules RMX handle mixing (mostly hiphop/house) at house parties and starting on the club scene?

(Sorry for bad English/terms etc.)

发表时间 Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 10:22 am
RMX would be a great solution for you in terms of mobility, sound quality, and space restrictions because it is a great all-in-one soundcard controller option, looks and functions well, and won't crush your budget. It also comes with VDJ DJC Edition, and you get a really deep discount on upgrading to pro ;)

发表时间 Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 11:23 am
Well, I just found out today that this product isn't available in my country and if i were to get it I would have to import it. Alternative suggestions? Maybe the Numark OMNI? Or should I want for stop of the RMX/buy it from overseas?

发表时间 Fri 24 Jul 09 @ 8:27 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
best thing would be get your dj software sorted first, then move onto hardware selection after that.

发表时间 Fri 24 Jul 09 @ 2:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)