快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: sound recording from both channels

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, i have set my analogue mixer up so that i can play out using the crossfader for either left or right channel and the headphone cue is also working. This is absolutely fine for playing out but when i try to record a set, you cant hear the other track on the speakers when cueing but on playback you can hear everything that happened. I was wondering if anyone else had come across this problem and is there a way to fix it?

发表时间 Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 6:45 am
Hi, yes, it sounds like you've set up vdj to record it's master output, so you're getting both decks coming through because vdj isn't linked to your analogue mixer.

So you need to either use the on-screen mixer whenever you're recording, or you need to take a cable from the "record output" of your mixer (or any other spare output like "booth" perhaps) and connect it to the "line in" on your computer's sound card. Then in vdj select "Line in" in the recording settings and you should be good to go.

发表时间 Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 8:13 am
thanks for your reply, although im still no closer :( the closest ive got is a very very bad recording sound, plenty of hissing and the like. As it is my main mixer broke so im using the Numark DM950, it means the outputs on the back are simply "output left and right" im using the behringer uca202 external audio interface with it. It doesnt seem as if ive got enough outputs, i cant put the line in as well as an output. Or can i? im looking at a big bunch of wires right now and feeling very lost. I changed the recording to the line in and it said for a moment the soundcard was unavailable. Now it hasnt come up with that error again but im still not getting a clear recording. I feel like its gonna defeat me lol

发表时间 Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 11:26 am
TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
go to config in record choose record from line in, then select aux

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 09 @ 4:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)