快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: I must be a complete idiot!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there, i have decided to get into the world of digital mixing with vdj and an analogue mixer for now. I have the latest demo issue cos i want to try before i buy and make sure everything works for me....it doesnt!

For about 5 hours now i have been trying to connect my analogue mixer to my laptop using a behringer uca202 audio interface, after trawling the forums, the internet and youtube im no closer to getting it working together. The closest ive got is both channels playing through one side of the crossfader. Could anyone please write down EXACTLY what i have to do to get it working please, from connecting the rca cables to the config system on the menu, i would really appreciate this!

Thanks in advance

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 6:43 am
Well i would firstly like to thank all the messages helping with the problem and support *cough cough*, i managed to get it set up. I shant leave it at that message though incase others are in need of the help, so i will post exactly what i did for anyone else out there that ends up needing to know what to do.

First plug the audio interface in to your usb port,

Then take a Y connector from RCA to 3.5 mm jack or 1/8" if your using imperial measurements, plug in your RCA lead and put this into your line 1.

Take your other RCA lead and put it from the OUTPUT line on the behringer uca202 and plug these into Line 2 on your mixer.

Your main audio output explains itself, plug this into your amp or speakers.

Then go into the config of VDJ and these are the settings i used

INPUTS: none
OUTPUTS: External mixer
SOUNDCARD 1: Behringer Usb WDM Audio
SOUNDCARD 2: Primary soundcard
OUTPUT CHANNELS: Left deck/first card Right deck/second card

The thing that got me mixed up was all this business with ASIO drivers and the fact it couldnt use 4 channels, LEAVE THE ASIO DRIVERS ALONE! lol

Maybe this was simple for you guys which is why you havent replied to my post but for new people that are tearing their hair out cos they cant figure it out, i hope this helps you

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 12:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
...or maybe in the 6 hours since you made that post no-one has been on who could answer your question. For future reference also note that your thread title probably didn't help either...

For me personally Sunday is my only day off and today I've done a bit for the charity "Help For Heroes" and spent some time with my family. I apologise for not being around to answer your question ;)

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 1:03 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
as scott says sunday is normally a slow day with most guys recovering from the weekend work load and sundays being a chill out day for most of us and it been fathers day people want to be with their families, but been sarcastic will not help your cause in the future, next time try putting a search in as well, may help you find similar problems with the remedy you need is a good place to start or you could try the wiki.

and the other point mark your posts clearly...

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 09 @ 1:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)