快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: No sound with VDJ 6.0

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was a VDJ 5 user and everything was running smoothly, but I just downloaded VDJ 6.0 and VDJ does not register any movements from my Hercules DJ Console RMX. I use Hercules DJ Console RMX. I have a Dell XPS M1210, PC Version being used. I am listening in my office and set up as follows:

(Sound Setup)

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones (Master: Chan 1&2/Headphones: Chan 3&4
Sound card: ASIO Driver (Hercules DJ Console RMX ASIO)

The problem is that when I make movements on anything on my Hercules DJ Console RMX nothing happens on VDJ 6.0. Can someone please help? I have a gig coming up soon.

The reason I have this set up is to record promos in my office through my headphones so I don't distrub anyone. Please help me!

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 4:11 pm
Also, I just tried "rescan for new devices" in the config/mappers area per VDJ support, but it didn't do anything. The technician says I should then auto learn the controls, but that seems to hard. Shouldn't I be able to plug in the Hercules DJ Console RMX and it is automatically read? I don't like 6.0...

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 4:23 pm
Here's what VDJ support said...

Date: Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 2:14 pm
Teamer: mp3jrick
Message: To activate control mappers in V6, click config/mappers and select the "scan for devices" button at the top.
If found, the device will show up in the window.
If not select the auto learn mode and create your own mapper for the device much like creating keyboard shortcuts.

Best Regards,
mp3jrick
Virtual DJ Support Team

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 4:26 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Uninstall all versions of VirtualDJ, uninstall the Hercules drivers, download fresh drivers from Hercules and install those, download v6.0.1 from your Download Center and install it.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 4:45 pm
Thanks for tip, but I did as you suggested but VDJ 6.0 still does not read any commands from the RMX controller. I unistalled and reinstalled everything just as you said, but nothing changed. Is there anyone that can help me?

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 5:41 pm
Please contact Hercules to make sure the drivers loaded correctly ... I have an RMX and it works just fine ... there must be something with your driver load that is not correct.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 10:09 pm
is there not just a basic map hercules rmx to vdj 6? it's driving me crazy!! help

发表时间 Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 11:33 am
Hi

I am experiencing the exact same problem.

After upgrading to VDJ Pro 6 from 5, my console can not 'sync' with the software. Controls do not map at all.
I de-installed everything and installed VDJ6. Had to get the drivers off my RMX cd though, as their are no specific VDJ6 drivers on the website.

I think that could be the root cause. If there are VDJ6 specific drivers it could probably resolve the mapping issue.

I have to revert to the basic RMX install just to get some functionality going, but very limited.

VDJ Support help!

发表时间 Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 2:11 pm
You need to get the latest drivers from Hercules ... you can not use the old drivers that were distributed on CD ... - http://ts.hercules.com

I have the RMX and it works just fine with the latest drivers ...

发表时间 Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 3:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)