快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problem with AUTOMIX in version 6

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

vjtrePRO InfinityMember since 2008
I see there is already a newer version of VDJ, which is 6.0.1 ... I downloaded version 6 a few days ago and am trying to get comfortable with it. One of the past issues was with the AUTOMIX feature when set to SMART. Some videos lost sound during the mix (the transition) but it would resume once the new video took over. That seems to be fixed HOWEVER, it is now NOT beatmixing them properly - it sounds like a train wreck. My videos are in synch as far as the grids so that's not the issue. It's not that I use AUTOMIX that much anyway but I have a very long shift, close to 8 hours and it comes in handy sometimes needless to say. I just beatmixed the videos on my own as a test and they are fine, so it's something yet again with that feature.

Anyone know if it's fixed with the 6.0.1 version?

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 11:57 am
I have had the same problem. Never found a solution.

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 3:01 pm
i use automix (smart) also during the slow periods and noticed a few bumping mixes with the smart enabled.

So i thought i'd test it out, using VDJ 6.0.1, i lined up a few videos and enabled the automatic mixing (with mix type at Smart=Beat)

After the first video started, i went into each of the upcoming videos and looked into the ADJUST BPM VALUES/EDIT AUTOMIX, clicking the MIX TEMPO select button. and would verify the iENTRY and EXIT points on those particular videos.

About 50% of the videos were fine (fine the sense that the ENTRY point was at the first beat of the video/song and the EXIT point was also at a 1 count within the video/song)
The other 50% had issues, alot of them the ENTRY point was fine, but the EXIT point was off by 1 beat, starting at a 2 count when it should have been at 1.. I even had one video that the ENTRY point was a the second beat.

Which is probably the answer to this issue

These videos were all dj friendly, intro and outro, the beatgrid was accurate and i've also used these videos in the past with automix, but never had this issue until this version.

I dont know what is involved with the program to determine the ENTRY/EXIT points of the automix function, but can anyone else confirm these findings on their videos?

I also never really did alot of the ediiting for ENTRY And EXIT points in the past and it was always smooth and no problem, is VDJ 6 a different engine when it comes to this.?

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 2:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)