快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 6.0.1 Beta Issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

First off, 6.0.1 fixed a lot of stuff. Thank you for the hard work!

In 6.0.1 so far:

Lost my second effect. Nothing appears in the drop list. This worked in 6.0.0

In the BCD3000 mapper, there is a missing device control: FX_B. Right now both the A and B knobs point to 'FX' thereby skipping B which doesn't exist in the device list anyway.

If someone could tell me where the BCD3000 device info is (and I don't mean the mapper file; I know where it is), I'd be happy to edit this myself, or I could recreate a user-made device file (with a corresponding mapper file) for the BCD3000 by working from the existing one (if I knew where it was and how to reach it). Any insight would be deeply appreciated.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 1:43 pm
Quote :

Very true, i hadnt noticed this. In the standard widescreen skin the box isnt there at all. In the high-res version, it is but no options.

Well spotted.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 3:45 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Well spotted.
:)

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 6:02 pm
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I cant get 6.0.1 to start at all... i sent a crash report, hopefully its a simple fix... would like to play on VDJ for a Monday event...

Best regards,
Chris.

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 7:22 pm
My 6.0.1 will not start either. Everytime I try to launch it quits unexpectedly.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 1:09 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
redline421 wrote :
My 6.0.1 will not start either. Everytime I try to launch it quits unexpectedly.

Try this:
Disconnect Internet / External Controller before launching VirtualDJ

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 1:41 pm
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks DJ, wow... Works great, im now looking forward to tomorrow night...

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 4:12 pm
Yes that seemed to do the trick. Thank you.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 6:52 am
alienimplant wrote :
First off, 6.0.1 fixed a lot of stuff. Thank you for the hard work!

In 6.0.1 so far:

In the BCD3000 mapper, there is a missing device control: FX_B. Right now both the A and B knobs point to 'FX' thereby skipping B which doesn't exist in the device list anyway.

If someone could tell me where the BCD3000 device info is (and I don't mean the mapper file; I know where it is), I'd be happy to edit this myself, or I could recreate a user-made device file (with a corresponding mapper file) for the BCD3000 by working from the existing one (if I knew where it was and how to reach it). Any insight would be deeply appreciated.

Neither of these issues have been fixed in 6.0.1 Beta B. :/

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 09 @ 9:10 pm
I operate with ICDXs using VDJ 6.0.1 and a 15' Macbook pro (USB connections). Since installing the new VDJ the jog-wheel has become difficult to operate by not scratching or backspining unless I slightly push the wheel forward. Also, If I try to manipulate the wheel in any way, and use the hot cue to catch a beat, there is a delayed response that throws my mix right off. I have used the jog-wheel sensitivity adjustment but the doesn't solve this problem. If there is no fix available...... this should be added. Scratching is a part of what I do and I have not had previous issues with this aspect. Thanks.

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 12:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)